North West REC works closely with community, county and regional development groups to promote economic development in Northwest Iowa.
By partnering and working together, we have been able to leverage state and local funds more effectively and as a result, we are making a positive impact on the area economy.
Our local partners include:
- Le Mars Business Initiative Corporation
- Rock Valley Economic Development Corporation
- Ida County Economic Development Corporation
- O'Brien County Development Corporation
- Northwest Iowa Developers Coalition
- Western Iowa Advantage
- Iowa Area Development Group
- Northwest Iowa Power Cooperative
- City of Hawarden, Community and Economic Development Department